Figge Art Museum
- Spend a few hours enjoying this museum's outstanding collection of nationally and internationally recognized artists. The Figge Art Museum's 3,000 permanent holdings are testimony to more than seven decades of philanthropy and civic pride. The collections, organized in seven areas, offer a distinctive look at regional, national and international art from the 15th century to the present. While the museum's entire collection is too large to be on exhibit at one time, the exhibits do rotate throughout the year. Be sure to visit the Figge Art Museum's website for traveling exhibition schedules and current exhibits of the museum's permanent collection.
Bucktown Center for the Arts
The Figge Art Museum is an award-winning modern art museum with a large, rotating collection and sweeping views of the Mississippi River.
- Open Wednesday through Saturday. Bucktown Center for the Arts features working artist studios and exhibits of art for sale and viewing. Browse through the studios where you'll discover works of art from regional artists that are collectible, affordable, unusual and useable.
Quad City Arts
Bucktown Center for the Arts is a collection of independent artists' studios and shops. Watch the artists at work, buy a unique gift or just browse the creations.
- Quad City Arts Gallery showcases and sells original artwork by local and regional artists. Major exhibits change every two months and there is always something new, fun and affordable in the Gallery Store. Also be sure to visit the MidCoast Gallery West
right down the street!
Dinner - Enjoy a great musical at the historic Circa '21 Dinner Playhouse
. At Circa, dinner is served up with a heaping helping of Broadway musicals, comedies, and concerts. You will enjoy your evening at this beautiful vaudeville era dinner theatre that is on the National Register of Historic Places. Performances are available during a Wednesday matinee, and Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
Isabel Bloom Production Tour
- The artisans of Isabel Bloom invite you to a free tour of the Harborview Production Studio in Davenport, Iowa, near the banks of the Mississippi River. During the one-hour-and-fiteen-minute guided tour, you'll have behind-the-scenes access to every step in the making of each Isabel Bloom sculpture. You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions, preview new designs and offer opinions on future sculptures. For tour times and reservations, please call 1-800-273-5436.
Circa 21 Dinner Playhouse features Broadway musicals, comedies, concerts, and is one of the only dinner theatres in the country with a performing waitstaff.
Lunch in Village of East Davenport
- Take a break and enjoy food and shopping in this historic 6-square block village off River Drive in Davenport.
Channel Cat Water Taxi
- Operates Memorial Day through Labor Day. Get out and explore the mighty Mississippi aboard this open-air pontoon-style boat. You can catch it right across the street from the Village of East Davenport off Mound Street, right on the river.
Evening of Performing Arts or Live Music
- Enjoy dinner early and then catch a play, live music, or live comedy at various venues across the Quad Cities. Click on these venues to see what's on the ticket during your visit.
Visit the Redstone Room in the River Music Experience for intimate concerts with local talent.
- Before you leave town, be sure to make a stop at this historic riverfront town located just a 15 to 20 minute drive east of the Quad Cities on the Iowa side of the Mississippi River. You won't be disappointed! Spend the morning or early afternoon taking in the beautiful river views, and this town's pretty Main Street. You'll enjoy the quaint specialty shops, little cafes, and gift stores situated in beautiful historic homes and buildings.