The May 19 season finale to the 2016-17 Bucktown Revue season could be the best show of the series. Featured guests include:
- Miracle Bluegrass Band: Down-home picking and soaring harmonies.
- Quad City Ukulele Club: What’s better than a ukulele? Ten ukuleles!
- Angela Meyer: One of the Quad-Cities best young singer-songwriters.
- Tom Rood: Making the 12-string guitar sound like an orchestra.
- Jeff Bell: The man with the big bass voice returns to the Bucktown stage. (Pictured.)
The Bucktown Revue is 7 p.m. Friday, May 19, at Davenport Nighswander Junior Theater, 2822 Eastern Ave., Davenport, Iowa.
Reserve your tickets, $13, online at www.bucktownrevue.com. Season tickets for the 2017-18 series now on sale.
Rated “E” for “Everybody,” TBR is an old-fashioned variety show in the tradition of such radio programs as “A Prairie Home Companion” and “The Grand Ole Opry.” Sponsored by the Dispatch/Argus/QCOnline.com.
* * *
Michael Romkey produces TBR, which features cast members (alphabetically): Steve Couch, Keith Hentrich, Amy Klutho, Bill Klutho, Matt Manweiler, Robert Rosenstiel, Kristi Ruud, Linda Shoesmith, Jonathan Turner, Korah Winn and master-of-ceremonies Scott Tunnicliff. With music from the Barley House Band and Milltown. Assistant producer Lars Rehnberg is in charge of sound.
Carol Romkey is in charge of ticketing, with front-of-house assistance from Renae Rosenstiel and Alyssa Manweiler. Dana Clearman is in charge of hospitality.
For other information email email@example.com or call 563-940-0508.