© 2018 Quad Cities CVB
1601 River Drive, Suite 110
Moline, Illinois 61265
7th Annual Icestravaganza
Freight House | January 19, 2019 | FREE Daytime Admission! | TICKETS for After-Party (21 & over)
Icestravaganza returns for its seventh year on Saturday, January 19, 2018 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Freight House Farmers’ Market. A team of professional ice sculptors will work to make the Davenport Freight house come alive with over 10 different ice sculptures. Nearly 20,000 pounds of ice will be brought in to create incredible works of art. Come enjoy the magic and capture the moment!
Icestravaganza is a FREE event for all ages from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., featuring:
– Live ice carving demonstrations during the Blaze Restoration Inc. Ice Carving Competition
– Ice sculptures
– Kids’ activities
– Davenport Public Library Story Time
– A host of characters taking photos with guests
– Extended Freight House Farmers’ Market hours (8am to 4pm)
– Continue the fun at River’s Edge Ice Arena & Indoor Skating Rink. Hosting a National Skating Day event, where short skating lessons will be available.
Icestravaganza will continue into the night with an After-Party (21 & over) from 6 to 8pm. There will be limited tickets (200) $10 in advance or $15 at the door (your first drink is free with ticket purchase) featuring:
– Front Street Brewery craft beer
– Complimentary hors d’oeuvres
– A 20 foot Ice Bar
– Dramatic ice sculpture lighting
– Live DJ
– Fire Dancers from QC Sol Fire
After the sun goes down, the sculptures will be lit to make viewing extra spectacular so plan to share fun photos with friends and don’t forget to tag #IcestravaganzaQC! After the party follow the music to the Front Street Brewery Taproom starting at 8pm.
Icestravaganza After-Party Tickets are limited (200): $10 in advance or $15 at the door (your first drink is free with ticket purchase).