Boetje's Mustard Tour
- 2008 Gold Medal Winner for best stone-ground mustard, beating out Grey Poupon. Available June-October.
German American Heritage Center
- Preserved documents and artifacts related to the role of German immigrants during the development of Iowa.
Bier Stube Restaurant
- Authentic German dining, beer and wine.
Rock Island Arsenal Tour
- Museum contains large collection of U.S., foreign, military and civilian small arms. Second oldest Army museum in the U.S.
Colonel Davenport Home
- Artifacts representative of the early 1800s lifestyle of the Davenport family.
Mississippi River Visitors Center
- Located at Lock & Dam 15 with lots of educational and scenic opportunities.
Quad City Botanical Center
The Mississippi River Visitor Center offers educational displays about navigating the great river, as well as an observation platform so you can see the lock and dam in action.
- Themed tour through the award-winning Sun Garden with exotic tropical flowers, 14-foot waterfall and reflecting pools.
Isabel Bloom Studio Tour
- Behind the scenes tour of Isabel Bloom, makers of hand-sculpted keepsakes.
Village of East Davenport
- Shopping and unique botiques and antique stores, historic fire station, and homemade culinary treats at Lagomarcino's.
John Deere Pavilion
- Hands-on look at the past, present and future of the agricultural industry and the world's largest agricultural exhibit.
Lavender Crest Winery
- One-of-a-kind winery with two buildings. One for production, and one for tasting.
Other local and regional activities available! Contact us for more details and to schedule your own unique adventure. For more Quad City itineraries, hotel rates and availability options, contact the Group Sales department at 800-747-7800 x828.
Download the sample itinerary