- Shopping on Michigan Avenue, Sears Tower, Navy Pier, museums, and much more.
- Travel by Amtrak train to Galesburg. Carl Sandburg Historic Site, Galesburg Railroad Museum, Seminary Street Historic Commercial District.
- Travel by motorcoach to Quad Cities. Putnam Museum offers the history of the Mississippi River Valley, permanent exhibits, and Giant Screen theatre.
Quad City Botanical Center
- Choose one of many themed tours. "Food of the Gods" chocolate tour; "Leaves 'n Beans" coffee tour; "Botanical Bliss" aromatherapy tour, and more.
Figge Art Museum
- Modern art museum offering themed tours and nine permanent exhibit halls.
Isabel Bloom Production Tour
The Figge Art Museum offers themed tours and nine permanent exhibit halls.
- Behind the scenes tour of Isabel Bloom, makers of hand-sculpted keepsakes.
Village of East Davenport
- Shopping at the original Isabel Bloom store, various botiques and antique shops, and viewing of the historic village.
Deere-Wiman & Butterworth Homes
- Two majestic mansions built in the late 1800s by Charles Deere, son of John Deere.
Iowa Machine Shed Restaurant
- Dedicated to the American farmer, serving up traditional made-from-scratch recipes. Still peels their own potatoes!
Celebration Belle Riverboat
- All day cruise to Dubuque, IA. Includes full hot breakfast buffet, full hot lunch buffet, afternoon snack and prime rib dinner buffet. Live entertainment, games, activities all day. Gift shop on board.
Other local and regional activities available! Contact us for more details and to schedule your own unique adventure. For more Quad City itineraries, hotel rates and availability options, contact the Group Sales department at 800-747-7800 x828.
Download the sample itinerary