© 2018 Quad Cities CVB
1601 River Drive, Suite 110
Moline, Illinois 61265
For 2020’s Winter Carnival over the President’s Day and Valentine’s Day Weekend Fri., Feb. 14 through Mon., Feb. 17, the resort’s annual winter celebration will feature all types of indoor and outdoor winter activities:
Fire and Ice Winter Glow shows - guests can watch glowing hot air balloons magically lighting the night sky at dusk
- Sasquatch Shuffle – 2K or 5K snowshoe race
- Mimosas and Meditation, Wine Down and Connect yoga event
- Hay wagon rides provided by Dittmar Farms
- Ice turkey bowling
- Ice bar, serving up drinks and mouth-watering marshmallow shots
- Bounce house, Ice Princess and princess makeovers, snow art, games and crafts for kids, caricatures, hot cocoa and chili stations
- Winter sports at Nordic Center including cross-country skiing among more than seven miles of trails, sledding, and skating on the one-acre skating pond, twilight snowshoe hikes, broomball games and trips to local distilleries and wineries as well as skijoring
- Indoor activities like bouncy houses, coloring and puzzles, The Bear Factory Station, winter-themed arts and crafts, bean bag toss games, hot chocolate and pizza stations, Movies and Tubies, or swimming time in the heated indoor pool.
For room reservations, visit eagleridge.com and take advantage of many seasonal packages and specials: Presidents’ Day Promotion, Love is in the Air or Ski & Stay Package.